Thursday 18 September 2008

Evolution of Technology

2. Write your profile, as JJ did, including your personal details, interests, etc
3. How many items did JJ cover in his presentation? Name the items/topics
4. Do you agree with his choice? Would you choose the same ones or others?
5. Think of two other topics you would include under "Great changes in the last 100 years".
6. Choose ONE of these topics of change and prepare a short presentation (3 slides aprox) to illustrate your point.

2. Name: Ivan Tapiero.
Country: Argentina
Interests and hobbies: Football, Basketball, videogames like Call of Duty or Fifa.
Movies and Shows: Liar liar or Dumb and Dumber. I love Jim Carrey. Besides I like Dr. House
Music: Los altos cumbieros and nestor en bloke. I love Cumbia.
Books: At the moment, I 'm reading El Quijote de la Mancha. However, I hate reading.

3. Internet
CDs
barcode

No comments: