Monday 5 May 2008

Welcome once again

Hi people, this is a new welcome to a new blog.

This time we will be using this space as a follow-up tool for our wiki project: Introduction to Technology

Please, accept the invitation to become contributors, you may use the same account (user name and password).

The main purpose of this blog will be to post the answers to the activities included on the wiki.

To organize ourselves better, I'll ask you to include the title of the activity/wiki page on the TITLE of the post. My comments or corrections will be posted on the comments section.

I hope it works successfully. Ideas or suggestions are welcome.
Tomorrow you may consult me any doubt in class.
See you, Jimena

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi jimena I'm Bianca and my e-mail adress is bian.kvicious@gmail.com