Tuesday 13 May 2008

What's technology?

1)Technology is the new uses or thing that we can get of the modification of nature to our benefit.
2)They must consider what the inappropriate use of the technology can make and the economic limits they have.
3)they refer to the technology like "the study of the natural world" and "a body of knowledge".
4)One part of the technology is the natural world who's the root of every of any technological advance, other important part is the process-scientific and the the knowledge of engineering.
5)No , I dont think I'm a Technological Literacy , because my life is not around waht's the last movile -phone or what's the last and more popular gadget.

TECHNOLOGICAL LITERACY ACTIVITIES:

1-the technology could improve our society , for example there are machines that make possible to move things that the human beings would never can .
2-I think that the technology sometimes is good to people because it helps them to comunicate. for example, thanks to the technology I can talk whit a person who lives in another country or far whit my computer.



Jimena: sory my lateness , I had a problem in my computer , luckily I had it back in my house.

No comments: